It is that time of year again where we all make resolutions/goals for the year ahead. Some of us actually complete all of these goals and some of us struggle. Whether we complete one of them or a handful of them the fact we have tried to do them should make you proud.
Don’t let the fact that you may have a few goals left get you down, re add them to your list for the year after, but just try and complete them 110% more this time.
So here is my list for 2013, if I am honest this is the first time in a very long time I am making my self a list. My reasons: well this year(2012) I realised a lot had to change, some of them have been asked of me and some of them are personal goals I know I need to do to make the atmosphere and life around me better. So here is my list…
1. Loose 6 Stone/84pounds or more.
2. Eat a lot healthier, more salad, and more vegetable.
3. Buy a passport; I have been saying for a few years now that I need to buy one, but with the plans I have I need to buy one.
4. Have at least 1 holiday (hopefully the USA); my last holiday was in 2008. A lot has happened since then and I think it is time I have this holiday. The only holidays I have had in the past were with my mum and dad, which meant the world to me. In a way not having a holiday scared me a little bit because it was them times that meant the most to me, but this year it will be kind of an accomplishment.
5. Start off my tattoo sleeve; I am addicted to tattoos, they are sexy and a piece of art. My sleeve is not going to random, everything means something and I want to start it off.
6. Get rid of at least 2 debts; after my mum passed away I was left with her debts and to get rid of them would be one less worry on my shoulders.
7. Redecorate my house; my house has been decorated for, well I do not know. My mum and dad decorated it and it has been the same since. So I want to give the house my own touch every room needs doing. But I least want my hallways. Living room and my back garden need totally revamping.
8. Join the gym; all part of my new transformation. This includes: exercising at least 5 times a week, and swimming at least 2 times a week.
9. Become more confident in my new skin; also apart of the new transformation. I have never been confident in my body and something defiantly has to change.
10. Become a bit more confident with fashion; being a photographer I see people wearing some amazing clothes, yet I know I could never fit into them. I look at clothes and shoes like any other person and wish I could wear them. So this year I want to be able to be confident with fashion and wear lovely things.
11. Complete at least 20 photo shoots; mainly on a weekend as weekends will be the main free times I will have.
12. Spend at least one Saturday a month with my nephews; obviously I will spend as much time with them as I possibly can, but with work it is going to be hard. However one Saturday a month I want to spend the whole day with them and do what ever they want to do.
13. Learn the guitar; I have a guitar sitting upstairs which was my uncle; I have had it for years just sitting there. I sing and I song write but doing those things sometimes seem a little useless. So 2013 I want to learn the guitar, write a couple of songs but also hopefully get them recorded a little bit.
14. Complete my novel; obviously I have started this goal but the goal is to complete it. I also want to send it off to America to a publishing company. Fingers crossed right.
15. Save £2,000; I love to save money, just so that when I need it, it is there. So I want to save this money so that I can start a savings account just so that if I ever become stuck I will know I have it there.
So yeah, everyone has these resolutions and goals. Lets stand up and fight them together (:
We can do this do not give up.
Happy New Year everyone.